NorthWest SolarFest 2011
Part of Shoreline Solar Project, NW Solar Fest 2011 is a Renewable Energy and Sustainable Living Fair happening at Shoreline Community College. There will be displays, demonstrations, music, food and a beer garden open until 8 pm.
|Where:||Shoreline Community College|
|When:||July 16th, 2011 from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.|
It may sound strange, solar power in the Pacific Northwest, but this renewable energy is becoming more efficient and able to convert energy at lower light levels.
Come learn about various new solar technologies including solar cooking and explore other renewable resources at the Zero Energy House.
[ad name=”Go-JP skinny”]
- The Galloping Gourmet (Graham Kerr) gives solar cooking demonstrations
- Evolucient Plastic to Oil Systems demonstrations
- Electric car display by Plug In America and Seattle Electric Vehicle Association (SEVA)
- Mini farmers market put on by Shoreline Farmer’s Market Association
- Shoreline Backyard Wildlife Certification Celebration
- Zero Energy House interactive tours
- Beer Garden featuring Sierra Nevada Brewing